PCB online magazine loader
Detailed Product Description
ASCEN technology team is escorted by a vigorous team of humble and patient staff. They enjoy listening to the clients and tailoring automatic assembly solutions up to clients' demand. we dedicated to making quality machine that help our clients operate more efficiently and effectively.If you interested in our complete equipment solution,please go to our engineering web: www.ascen.ltd
PCB magazine loader is used at the starting of the SMT production line for loading of PCBA to the line. The unit loads the production line automatically by pushing PCBA out of a magazine onto the conveyor of the down-stream machine.
* With the optional width adjustment automatically for the Unmanned intelligent production line
* Omron /Mitsubishi PLC Control system and with high stable performance
* FUJI button and LED touch screen operation options available
* No PCB breakage guaranty during loading & unloading
* 90W brake motor drive with ball screw make Magazine, step into the elevator.
* With SMEMA communication interface, can be connected with other automation equipment.
* Four step pitches selection (10,20,30,40mm)
* Can with the multiple magazine rack
* PCB loader with CE certified
Please go to see the video here for PCB magazine loader
Mainstream Hardware Configuration
1) PCB pushing Device
Automatically Convey PCB into the Next Connected Machine
No Manual Handling Required
Buttons and touch screens are available
Convenient and Efficient
Alloy Steel Lifting Ball Screw
4)Cylinder clamps the PCB magazine tightly
Effective cylinder pushing-design
Ensure no breakage for PCB
Compatible with SMEMA interface
High-strength,Heat-resistant,not easy to age&Good sealing performance High-definition& Large-capacity
Customized large model for the bigger PCB board
PCB size(mm) (L*W)-(L*W）
Machine Size(mm) (L*W*H)
Magazine Size (mm) (L*W*H)
ASCEN technology co.,ltd specializing in the SMT automatic equipment and provide the automatic solution for the smart factory for save more producing cost.